Sometimes I'm sad when I leave LMCP when I go to work. Today, it was 70 degrees, and our nanny took advantage. She likes to make sure LMCP enjoys every second of it. So, she broke out the pool Grandma Virjean bought last year, and put her in the new bathing suit Grandma Lisa bought her, and voila--just like that, she enjoyed a rare summer-like day in April.




Then, our nanny discovered Lila's new favorite game--get in the basket. I swear, she is into everything right now... but how can you not love it when she has smiles on her face like this:



They also played with sidewalk chalk and a big bubble maker today, so when I cringe at the cost of childcare and how I have no money to do anything I want to do, I need to remember this kind of love, care and attention is worth every penny.
I've been working like a dog this week, and I have Monday off. I am taking Lila to her Nana's (she said Nana this week, incidentally) for their weekly visit, and I'm having Autumn time--which will consist of paying the taxes, then pure indulgence, like cleaning out my closet, maybe sneaking in some reading, and I may get crazy and re-organize the laundry room. Don't be jealous. I'm sure I'll find a way to do something relaxing before Chad & Lila get home. Don't expect another post until after the relaxing -Mrs. Mac, this means you- (although we're going to the Tulip Festival on Sunday--Lila has a tulip outfit all ready to go, so pictures may be up soon).
I have some new videos I need to post of Lila freaking out over Sesame Street. I leave you with this, a snapshot of LMCP looking like her Mama (in my opinion--and it's my blog, so that's all that matters).


2 comments:
she REALLY looks like you in pics 7 and 8 too.
so cute. she looks nice in blue?
don't forget on your day off to go to the post off. pammycakes will be disappointed if you don't.
Dear Mrs. CP,
I miss you, but reading your blog has partially filled the empty void.
I will be patiently awaiting your update on Tuesday. (right?)
Love,
Mrs. Mac
P.S. Do I sound like a crazy stalker?
P.P.S. LMCP is too adorable.
Post a Comment