CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Not Much New



Well, there's not much new going on at our house. After Lila's pukey sickness, then Dad's pukey sickness (and Mommy's knocking on wood that doesn't happen again!), we're all back to normal. Lila got to spend time with Grandma Virjean this weekend, while Mommy & Daddy went out with some friends to celebrate Dad's birthday. We went bowling for the first time in like 8 months, but there are no photos to prove it because I'm a little forgetful. But, I do have some pictures of Lila carefully crafting Daddy's birthday painting, and some of her fancy 'do (courtesy Cherie, the nanny), and I'll try to get a video loaded of Lila's favorite word: UP. Up means up, down, sit, stand, lay down, you name it. We're working on putting the proper words with the proper commands. You'll also get to hear a special treat--Lila's professional whining. She's getting really good at it, but who can blame her when she's telling Mama, "up, up," and Mama won't turn off the darn camera!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pigtails are killin' me. She is too cute!!

louloupink said...

This is the hair blog, because I was thinking how much I liked her cute little head band.