CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Rumors are True


New Kids on the Block are reuniting. And the AP article says it all: "They may be pushing 40, but the New Kids are returning to the block." Oh boy. Then, the article gives ages for each of the "kids" which is disgusting because I remember how young they all seemed when I was into them big time... and the one I liked (you can guess, or not, I don't care) is the same age as my husband. So, I guess I wasn't too far off when I said (at age 14) that he wasn't too old for me, and I could marry him (my New Kid of choice-- not Chad). Well, I'm glad the way things turned out. Set the Tivo for the Today show tomorrow morning (Friday). We'll discuss the performance right back here (although if I have to sit through all 18 hours of that F*&$ing show to see it, I'm going to be really mad!)

1 comments:

amy one ill said...

i bet you like Joey. I always like donnie but when it came to boy bands menudo was always my first love.