Not funny. Whoever wrote this for her should be shot. (please do not take that as a threat on the Senator or anyone on her staff. it is a figure of speech)
From the AP:
April Fools!
"Today, I am challenging Senator Obama to a bowl-off," Clinton
said, provoking relieved laughs from the assembled scribes.
Clinton carried on, making reference to Obama's disastrous
outing at a Pennsylvania bowling alley Saturday.
"A bowling night. Right here in Pennsylvania. The winner take
all," she went on. "I'll even spot him two frames."
"It is time for his campaign to get out of the gutter and allow
all the pins to be counted. I'm prepared to play this game all the
way to the tenth frame. When this game is over, the American people
will know that when that phone rings at 3 a.m., they'll have a
president ready to bowl on day one."
"Let's strike a deal and go bowling for delegates. We don't
have a moment to spare, because it's already April Fool's Day.
Happy April Fool's Day."
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Hillary's April Fool's Joke
Posted by Autumn at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
An editor once told me I wrote tortured metaphors...see, I should be a speech writer.
i still love her...yes, the writer should be shot. Did you pull any April Fool's jokes?
Post a Comment