CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Last Friday

My former news director from KOMU was in town last Friday for some Journalism (with a capital J) conference. Then, he stopped by the station to see how we do things. He poked a little fun, but also used his fancy iPhone to take pictures of some of the stuff we do, so he wasn't completely looking down on us (I think). Then, we went out for beers, and nearly everyone who was working that night went out to the good ol' Old Chicago (yes, two Olds there). It reminded me of the good ol' (another one) days when we used to go out drinking all the time (before kids and living way out in the suburbs). It was fun. Stacey told funny stories of my youth, and only embarassed me a little bit. However you slice it, it made me feel good that he would take time to visit with me and tell me good stories about the past, present and future of his world. He's one person I'm proud to know, and impressed with to this day. I think he thinks I'm all right, too. Evidence that I actually went out:

1 comments:

amy one ill said...

i really like your hair like that.