CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Here it Is...

It may be totally illegal to post this, but I found it on youtube. I'm devastated they didn't perform today... but NKOTB will be back to kick off their summer tour (read, currently 3 cities) on the Today Show on May 18th. Let the countdown begin. I'm actually very embarassed for these grown men. I'm sure they'll laugh all the way to the bank. The one good thing about going to a concert for them now--you can get drunk and make a fool out of yourself, kind of how we made fools of ourselves at their concerts in our youth, crying and screaming and nearly passing out. (not that it happened to me).
And to end the suspense, I was going to be Mrs. Joe McIntyre when I was a kid.
Enjoy:

0 comments: