Eonline just posted some exciting new news about the 90210 spinoff. I hope Hannah is way cooler than her annoying mom in the new show. And does this mean Kelly and Dylan didn't work out? Wouldn't it be cooler if Donna was the fashion design teacher? And what high school offers a fashion design class? Certainly good ol' Romeoville High School didn't back in the early 90's. Here are some more deets from comingsoon.com. And even more info from ABC News (the most reputable in the bunch. So far, the show sounds like it will be really lame, although Rob Thomas is writing the pilot--no, not that Rob Thomas, the dude who worked on Dawson's Creek. The plan is to have some tape available on the spinoff for the May upfronts. Man, I hope I can get my hands on it! Am I too old to be obsessing over teen dramas and who's writing them? Yes. Thanks for asking. Get your own hobby.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay, another point must be made. It was Donna always trying to help out the poor guy, right? Remember when she worked at the convenient store for her friend who became the Rose Queen? And made dinner for the kids whose mom had to work? Puhleese. Of course she would be the teacher for those lowly beverly hills high kiddies.
Hannah Zuckerman-Vasquez---they even hyphenated her name. Gag. I was thinking that Kelly would have some foster kids? No not Autumn Foster kids but foster kids. Now that would make a really good show. Okay, Autumn, you and i should write this pilot not this crazy Rob guy.
Where do you find these links? I'm impressed!
Post a Comment