CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Reading is FUNdemental

So, have you seen that video of the toddler who can read? Well, Little Miss Chicken Pants (LMCP) has her own version. (sort of)



Yes, I know it sounds like she's saying "Mmmmm," like she does about anything that goes in her mouth, but I'm convinced (I'm her mama, what can I say) that she knows the cow says "Mooo," and she just can't get the "oooo" part out. Whatever. She's cute, and I like sharing stories about her.



(Somebody wants a kitty. That kitty is smelly and gross and may secretly live under our house -- if it's not the cat it's some other creature. I like to believe it's the cat)


We're getting ready for a visit from Grandma & Grandpa Hopson. That means cleaning, which will be minimal because I have a lot going on at work. I guess I didn't realize it, but I'm a little stressed out (hence the urge to eat chocolate when I get home from work -- I highly recommend the Cadbury Easter Eggs that are Orange Chocolate, mmmmm). I'm training someone new, and we just launched a new big project that has me scrambling the second I walk in the door everyday -- so I'm learning to adjust. Growth is good.

My ear is actually hearing a little bit better. Maybe I won't need that ear tube afterall. Although, the hearing is still not where it should be, so I think I should probably still get it.

Here are some new pics of LMCP. She's getting so big! Her hair is a work in progress. Trying to train her to let us put pretties in it! As you can see she doesn't like it. Mainly, she doesn't like sitting in that high chair without food in front of her, damnit!




0 comments: