CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

31 Random Things

I haven't blogged in a week, so in honor of turning 31 today, I'm going to blog about 31 random things that I've been thinking about blogging about. (Sounds kind of boring to me, too, but what the hell).

I took a seminar on Thursday, and the "teacher" looked just like the mom from Dawson's Creek.

I am getting an ear tube afterall, but I'm trying some steroids to see if it reduces the inflammation. Possible side effects: Roid Rage, trouble sleeping, and double vision. I have them all.

I don't know what Lila is going to do when the balloons left over from her birthday (one month ago) deflate. She will be devastated.

I learned that Gabrielle Carteris from 90210 was partially paralyzed during a "stunt" during a movie.
The bigger question here -- Gabrielle Carteris has a movie career?

I'm going to the Blazers-Bobcats game at the end of the month. That's super exciting.

I think that Lila asked me in the car today: "What is that?"
Or she could've just been mumbling. (oh, and I'm near deaf in one ear)

Alright, 6 out of 31 ain't bad. Okay, it's terrible. But, I'm tired and ready for bed, and it's my blog and I can do whatever I want. I need to surf for a plane ticket to my friend's wedding. So, that's what I'll do for now. Maybe some more of the 31 will come to me when I hit "publish post."

3 comments:

amy one ill said...

those balloons NEVER deflate. I had em for jonah's shower for over 3 mos. i popped em cuz i got sick of em. good luck w plane tix...great idea with the 31 list. can i copy you?

amy one ill said...

oh, my god. I know i am totally behind with the lost but claire and jack are totally sister and bro...?como se dice soap opera?

louloupink said...

hey, i didn't know you had a blog. i love blogs. especially yours!