I just finished watching LOST and I was so inspired, I had to post. Don't read anymore if you haven't seen the 3/13/08 episode yet. So, I didn't know it, but according to the first blogs posted on tonight's episode, Sun's baby's birth was a "flash-forward" and Jin's Panda Hysterics was a "flash-back." I'm sort of pissed about it, but have to give the people props. Seriously. The show is mesmerizing. It was super-confusing, yet heartwarming and inspiring. I loved the Bernard-Jin fishing scene. It felt a little contrived, but it was still sweet. As a lot of the other blogs say, Hurley's "Good" response to "is anyone else coming," was a little creepy. My theory: Jin is not really dead, maybe their trip to the gravesite was for the paparazzi? People obviously know Sun is one of the "Oceanic 6" so I imagine they're on her like they were on Kate a few weeks ago. The blogs say the date on Jin's headstone is 9/22/04 (the date of the crash). Something is fishy. Only time will tell. Not surprised by Michael on the ship, we all knew that was coming. Not surprised about the Evil Charles Widmore's scheme to stage the wreckage of the plane (if that's what really happened). I think maybe Charles and Ben are buds, and something went awry and now Chuck wants to collect $3.2 million from Ben. Who knows. There are so many thing to think about that I will likely theorize till I'm off to dreamland. Basically, I think the writers will drag all of this out until the show ends in 2010 or 11 or whenever the hell it is, and the series finale will actually be them getting off the island and us learning how the "Oceanic 6" came to be. Brilliant. TV is the best thing to happen to our civilization. What I want to see more of: Penny hearts Desmond, Sawyer being hot, the Clare/Kate/Aaron situation. Don't care too much about Jack. I'm assuming Locke stays on the island with Jacob. (I think I read something about how Jack & Clare's dad was in the cabin with Jacob so that's just F'd up). Also, I want to know about Richard and the Black Rock and how Chuck Widmore fits in to all that. Richard has been alive forever. So, who are the Oceanic 6? Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sayid, Sun and Aaron? Does Aaron count? He must. Poor Sun -- I love her and Jin. Okay, must stop typing. I could go on for days about this show.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i miss you. where are you? are you still sleeping cuz it was way past your bedtime on march 14th?
okay. finally caught up on the episodes. we do know jack/claire's dad's alive, got that. but what were you telling me about claire the other day?
aaron is so not one of the oceanic 6.
i love that you read the blogs. you should ramble about this more. i love to hear what you have to say!
Post a Comment