There was a crispness in the air today that can only mean one thing: fall has arrived! I'm excited. That means football and home cookin' and lots of hanging around the house. I'm sure LMCP won't be as excited, as she thinks playing outside is her job. Technically, I guess it is, although she likes to do it for free. So, as long as it's not raining, we have to be sure to get her out in the cool weather so she can enjoy everything she's come to love about outside: flowers, dirt, water, bugs, bubbles, apples, slides, balls, sidewalk chalk, and on and on. Here are some recent pics of our girl out and about (and in, too). Also, check out our latest professional photo session. Click on proofs, and enter "foster" as the password. It's worth the trip!



Monday, September 22, 2008
It's Fall
Posted by Autumn at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ahk! those are so cute! i especially like the one in front of the cows. and the one in front of the orange tree where her daddy is lifting her. i love them all though.
My fave is the one of her eyes. awesome...more more.
I LOVE those photographs! Where did you find that photographer? She's really good!!! I love that she lets you link to the proofs - that's so nice - especially when your family is so far away. I LOVE #24... the shot of Lila from behind in the cute poofy skirt. I also love #37 - the black & white of her with her hand in front of her mouth. And I love, love LOVE #47 - the black and white (or the color one) of you and Chad holding Lila and cracking up. Christmas car material, baby!
BTW... I really like what you've done with the blog - you've changed the design a bit since I last checked it out (which was a while ago - sorry!) But I like the background a lot and the pic of Lila at the top. It's looking good!
Post a Comment