CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Off to Work!

I have a very typical routine when I head off to work that involves me grabbing my purse and giving LMCP lots of kisses and "bye-byes."

This morning, Lila kept grabbing her purse and slinging it over her shoulder, doing a similar routine. She even tried to unlock the front door.

You decide: is this my child acting out because she's devastated when I leave for work everyday, or is she imitating the strong female role-model she has in her life? I pick #2.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's DEFINITELY immitating the strong female role model. Take it from another strong female role model!
The only difference, she's not wracked with guilt when she says "bye bye."

louloupink said...

your house looks so big with her little adult self leaving for work. she is definitely going to be strong like her mama. super duper cute!