CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

9021-what?

I've come to a sad realization, and that is I do not have the life if leisure I had when the original 90210 series was on the air. I tell you this, because instead of watching the 2-hour premiere I tivo'd this morning, I instead went to the grocery store, got ready for work, had a 45 minute work conference call, played with Lila, and worked to unclog my bathtub. So, I guess I'm not as big of a fan as I claim to be. Or, I'm just a grown-up with grown-up responsibilities that interfere with my TV viewing. What a sad day. You can expect a full report once I have time to sit down and enjoy the show. All apologies to those of you waiting patiently for my take on this new series. I'll do my best not to read any online reviews between now and then, and once I post my analysis, please feel free to contribute to the converstation. Until then...

0 comments: