CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

9021-oh yeah (SPOILERS!)



I watched it, and I loved it. The critics are lukewarm on it... but I loved it. Honestly! Maybe it's because I don't watch Gossip Girl, or maybe it's because I can allow my mind to go blank and just go with the flow? What ever the reason I fell in love with the new 90210, I'll take it.

Annie and Dixon are too cute. I love the whole Kelly/Brandon baby mystery (c'mon, is it really a mystery?), and the whole Harry/Tracy baby (man) mystery. I enjoyed Ethan, even though he started out dirt bag -- and I love, love, love Ryan! He's so cute. You know this whole him-Kelly thing isn't going far, if he got her to go on a date the first episode. Loved Erin Silver, and I heard her blog is a real website (despite the fact that the farm scene was a total jib-jab ripoff)! Next week's episode looks great-- Jackie's hitting the booze and Kelly is determined to stop her. I think there's just the right mix of old and new in the beginning, and I'm sure that'll fade away as the new characters build up steam and we care about them.

Predictions:
--Andrea will make a cameo at some point, after seeing Hannah Zuckerman-Vasquez on the school news show (hilarious comment about her being 30)
--There will be a 20-year original reunion with LOTS of original castmembers, even those who weren't interested in being on the show, because it'll be a ratings bonanza (remember when they pretended they were doing a 10 year reunion, and instead had them all sit on the set and talk about their "memories" -- lame!)
--Harry's "Son" with Tracy is Ryan
-Dixon will NOT get a job at the Peach Pit (loved Nat! loved "The Pit" -- the new version of the "After Dark" Steve Sanders must be so proud)

Well, my DVR is set on the season pass, so unless they do something to really tick me off, I now consider this appointment viewing. Your thoughts?

1 comments:

amy one ill said...

finally watched it.

some questions:
why are kelly and sammy staying at dylan's house?
would brandon really leave his child?
wasn't kelly infertile?
is dixon walt?
what's with brenda's teeth?
was the principal guy a fringe character in the original?

some thoughts:
i really like the actress druggie girl.
silver is the cutest/coolest ever. i wanna be her.
can't wait for the san francisco jet guy to come out of the closet.