CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hurry, Grab the Camera

You can't recreate the magic that is an 18-month old child. I tried. In this video, you'll see LMCP looking at me strangely, wondering why I'm asking her to sing a song she just finished rocking out to. You see, she was singing along to this cool tune on Sesame Street, and when I determined it was just too cute to miss, it was over. So, I had to rewind it (thank you, DVR!) and tried to get LMCP to perform again. There are a few selected hits, but mostly misses. Mom needs to become a faster draw with the camera.


1 comments:

Big Cope said...

just a guess, but you may get faster with the camera if you ditch the coal-powered unit you operate with now in favor of a new-fangled version.. seriously. your daughter is going to laugh at you when she gets older and you bust out the 8 mm slide projecter to watch the movies with the clicks in the background.. i'll take up a collection.. or better yet, ask santa