CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October, already?

Time sure is flying by. Maybe because I've been so busy at work, or maybe because LMCP keeps us so busy. The child never stops moving. This weekend, Chad and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it. I remember when we got married, thinking, "man, when we've been married 5 years, I'll be the same age as Chad is today!" It's true, we made it. It seemed like it would take so long to get here, but, I've got to say, time really flies by. And it helps that I'm still in love with my husband. Especially when I see what a good dad he is to our little Chicken Pants.

We went to the beach last weekend with all of Chad's family (okay, most of the family), and we had a lot of fun. Lila sure loves to play with her cousins, Bella and Emmie. And, we are so excited to see baby Madelyn growing in Auntie Kim's belly. She'll be here before we know it. On our beach adventure, Lila did lots of running around, and even got her first bloody nose! Oh no! But, she's okay--and really didn't seem too stunned 10 minutes after it happened. We dined on some fresh-caught dungeness crab from the bay. The men did such a good job catching them. Here are some pictures from our beach trip! We can't wait until the next one...


Lila and Emily with Auntie Krista:



Bella and Lila playing!



Lila and Daddy checking out the big catch!



Do they know how delicious they are?



They're just beaming with pride, aren't they?



Dummy Rummy, and Dummy Autumn for drinking too much tequila!
Look at how many cards Papa is holding! That was before they all shot out of his hand!



LMCP, the true Oregonian, standing out in the rain!



Bella was much more interested in her dad's iPhone than taking this picture!



Emmie & Lila, hard to believe they're just 8 months apart. Emmie is such a big girl! And, LMCP is showing off her new camera face. She loves having her picture taken, and likes to practice the "flytrap" smile, which is all the rage in Hollywood!

0 comments: