CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween is Coming

Lila is very excited about Halloween coming. I don't know if she really "gets" it, but Cherie has been very busy getting her ready -- making decorations and dressing LMCP up. In fact, Lila's room is covered in Halloween decorations, spooky ghosts and orange pumpkins hanging from the ceiling. Everytime Lila walks in there, she points at them and says "Whoa!" She loves it. I don't know if she'll be into the trick or treating, but we're going to at least try a couple of neighbors' houses. Here's a look at how Lila's getting ready to celebrate:

LMCP is going as a "Chicago Bears Cheerleader," although she was embarassed to admit it after last week's humbling loss to Atlanta.


She likes to pose for pictures, especially in front of these homemade decorations:



I think she'd rather go as a cowgirl, especially after our friends Baby Charlotte and Melinda got her this fabulous pink cowgirl hat. Charlotte and Baby Eliza have them, too. It seems to be an all-around winner. Thanks, Melinda!


I think we'll stick with the Bears, even though they don't deserve such an adorable cheerleader. Is it just me or does she look 3 in this picture? I can't believe how big she's getting.


I've been plagued by a nasty cold all week, I had to stay home on Thursday, and promptly slept about 17 hours. Here's hoping LMCP and Daddy don't get it. I'm feeling a little better today, and am trying to rally for work, and a big weekend ahead. I'll post pictures from our big adventures next week!
Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

amy one ill said...

best costume ever. Jonah's going to be a bear. They're soulmates.