CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

November Rain

Well, the rainy season has started here in Portland, but I'm feeling ready for all the things that come with it. Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner, and I'm very excited for all the memories that will come with them. LMCP will, no doubt, be way more into the holidays this year, and that makes me excited for them. Lila is asking Santa for a play kitchen, and I have it on good authority he'll come through. We've been busy lately. Busy with work, busy with Halloween (a huge success!) and busy just trying to keep up with everything. I haven't been very good a keeping up with the blog, but I'm trying. Our lives will take a dramatic shift next week, when I start working days. I got a promotion that will have me working 8-5. I'm a little sad about losing my one-on-one time with LMCP, but I'm gaining family time at night, which is something I've been wanting for years. So, overall, it's a good move for us, but it'll take some time to get used to it. We're very lucky that we have two grandmas around to help take care of Lila. And Cherie will be with her 3 (long) days a week. That brings me a little relief!

So, now that the election has passed, I'm diving right into some half-hour specials at work, which is very exciting. But, I have some tight deadlines coming up. I may have to pop into work this weekend to get a jump on them.

Well, here's what you're waiting for. New photos of LMCP. I haven't taken any video lately, but really need to get on that. (I found a funny video Cherie took, I'll try to post it later today!) Lila is saying all kinds of new things everyday. Things that I'm not sure how she learned (except for a certain swear word-- I'm pretty sure I know how she learned that).
Hayride to pumpkin patch:
So much to explore!
Too busy to really pose for a family photo:
Snuggling with Grandma:
Back to finding the perfect pumpkin:
She loved her pumpkin so much, she was hugging it-- but the pictures are too blury to tell. This is LMCP getting to "know" her pumpkin:
Then, this is her terrified of the insides:
Halloween night, taking a trick-or-treating break:


"Trick or Treat!"


This house was a little too scary:


Daddy & Pumpkins!

Posing in front of a spooky house!

Hope everything is well with you. I'm going to try to get back to more regular updates. And, I feel I've neglected my 90210 obsession--but fear not, I'm watching weekly, and still love the show (except I really can't stand Naomi and I can't wait to see what kind of tragedy lies ahead for her!).

1 comments:

amy one ill said...

nice jacket. You ladies look so pretty together. miss you.