This can't be my daughter -- too tired for ice cream? Here's the story: Cherie took Lila to the library. Before their adventure, Lila was playing in the pool in the backyard in her bathing suit. Cherie tried to change her before their trip to the library, but LMCP REFUSED! She threw a fit and wanted to wear it all day (I've heard about this stage, now I guess we're there). So, Cherie packed up the stroller and they went to the library. After playing amongst the books, they went to our local pet shop, where LMCP checked out the "free range" turtles, and a sweet kitty. I'm also told she kept pointing to the fish on her bathing suit then to the fishes in the tank -- showing everyone who would pay attention.

Then, on the way home, they encountered an ice cream truck. Cherie sweetly bought LMCP a "Dora" treat. LMCP loved it so much, even though she was exhausted. She ate as much as she could before starting to doze off. But, when Cherie tried to take it away, she had a fit, wanting to hold onto the melting treat and it's mysterious stick. Eventually, she starting snoozing, with the "Dora" melting all over the place. Cherie documented it all with pictures that tell the story much better than we ever could!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Too tired for ice cream?
Posted by Autumn at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Lila needs that chico lookalike kitty kitty.
I heard free range turtles make delicious soup.
Post a Comment