
Well, we sure enjoyed our long weekend together. On Friday, we went and had breakfast for Nana's birthday at Elmer's. Auntie Krista, Uncle Matt, cousin Matt, Papa and Nana were all there. Lila was a very good girl at the restaurant. Dad figured out the key is letting her roam the seat of the round booth. That kept her entertained for a long time... so did Auntie Krista's cell phone. Then, we went to the St. Paul Rodeo with Lila's friend Natalie, and her mom and dad. It was a lot of fun, and those girls were so well-behaved. Then, the girls had to take a nap while the grown-ups barbequed at home. Good thing, because they were up late to watch Dad light off some (legal) fireworks outside. LMCP didn't like them one bit, but she'll be prepared for next year.

On Saturday, we went to a barbeque at our friend Ed and Cathy's house. They're so nice to invite us to their family functions. We ate the most delicious fruits and vegetables from the Farmer's Market. Not to mention the delicious Raspberry Pie Cathy made from scratch with the 40 pounds of berries they picked in Scholls. Ed tried to win Lila over with a raspberry milkshake, and I think it worked. She tried to give him a bye-bye kiss.
On Sunday, we went and visited our friends the Silveys. Lila had a great time playing in their big yard, and climbing up and down their patio stairs. She's really getting the hang of it. Mom is tired, and has to go back to work today. I'm sure another adventure awaits next weekend. Mom and Dad are going to see The Police on Friday night (with special guest Elvis Costello). I get goosebumps everytime I think about it. Hope you had a great holiday weekend, too.
Here's a video of LMCP dancing away on the 4th. Yes, she gets those terrible dance skills from her Mama.
Here are some recent pictures of LMCP since I've been so bad about adding new ones.

Lila likes to sleep on her belly like that. I think there are pictures of me sleeping somewhere the exact same way!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Long Weekend
Posted by Autumn at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment