
(This photo was from when LMCP was about 4-months old.)
LMCP is very busy growing into a big girl. In fact, I sometimes can't believe she used to be so tiny. She's doing all kinds of big-girl things, as you can see in these photos. I just squeeze the heck out of her everyday because I just know it won't be long till she wants nothing to do with me (okay, a stretch--but you get where I'm coming from). Here are some pics of my 17-(and a half!) month old Chicken Noodle Soup.
--Busy being cute, playing with lots of toys, and sometimes taking off her shirt (and so far, only once, her whole diaper)
--Busy being "Daddy's Girl." She follows Dad around like he hung the moon. I love watching them together. It is the greatest joy in my life. (this was an unsolicited hug and love-love for Daddy)
--Busy getting ready to be a big girl. Cherie implemented a reward system for sitting on the potty and brushing teeth. LMCP would rather do nothing than brush those choppers. We're not full-on potty training, but as you can see, LMCP is taking a liking to the little pot. (What, you've never brushed your teeth while sitting on the toilet?) Looks like LMCP got 2 stickers for this photo.
--Busy splashing around in Grandma's pool. Once not sure, LMCP is now truly a water-baby. She loves the pool (the big one), and thinks her special baby-float is a-ok! (Don't worry, she's wearing half a bottle of sunscreen in this photo alone!)
--Busy climbing and playing and tunnelling, and sometimes crying when the tunnel gets too scary. Do you think it was way past nap-time or what?











4 comments:
well, auntie mo would definitely call DCFS if she wasn't wearing a half a bottle of sunscreen. That's the standard amount, isn't it?
--------------
on another note, i was flipping and caught some show that stars cosby show's theo called jeremiah. and who was guest starring? none other than jason priestley and luke perry-together! and that was sexy (unlike sting).
chicken noodle is such a good big girl on the potty. i am so proud of her! so adorable! wish i could play with her and get those hugs! soon.
Are you sure you only want one? That little girl is adorable! You know, Sarah used to say she didn't want any kids and now she has 2...
I love all the cute pictures, especially brushing teeth while sitting on the toilet-is there something wrong or unsanitary about that, she's just multitasking! Oh yeah, potty training-I just have to add my two cents and say I LOVE a book called How to Potty Train Your Child In One Day by Teri Crane.
I also enjoy your enthusiasm for the 90210 cast after all these years!
i love that 2nd photo of her in the tunnel. good photography. she is getting so big. brushing your teeth on the toilet saves time. killing two birds with one stone, didn't you know? already showing those brains.
Post a Comment