CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

NeanderGames 7/19/08

Daddy's friend Matt organized this sort of Neanderthal Olympics at Joseph Wood Hill Park in Portland. Basically, a bunch of guys who work with natural stones competed in events fit for neanderthals... like rock stacking, throwing and smashing. It was very interesting. However, LMCP wasn't very interested in the events. Instead, she was interested in the rock/dirt that surrounded the track (and the pile of it), along with the "Wagon Rides" a smart entrepreneur came up with involving her sweet dog "Petie." As I look at the pictures, all I think is how I don't have a baby anymore. We have a full-blown toddler on our hands.


1 comments:

amy one ill said...

For some reason, every time i picture these games in my head, I think of the tricycle race in mr. mom. was it like that?