Are you tired of it yet, or am I your best source of news on this very important topic? New developments:
Some dude from an HBO show is joining the cast. The "lead" will be played by Tristan Wilds (c'mon is that your real name?).
Jason Priestly wants to be in the show. But, some reports say he could get the shaft. (note: the source in that story is MomLogic, which you'll notice is featured in "Links I Like" on my page. That site rocks. You know it's true if they're doing hard hitting stories about whether JP will be on the 90210 spinoff. Seriously, it's a really good site. Check it out, Mommies)
Some other randoms are also signed on to the project. Some I've already reported, others I haven't. I gotta tell you, I don't know any of them except the Full House lady. Here are links for all of us to learn about them:
Ryan Eggold (kinda looks like Jake Gyllenhaal)
Jessica Walter (HEY! That's the Mom from Arrested Development. She's RAD!)
Shenae Grimes (already reported on her, still don't know her)
AnnaLynne McCord (uh, who?)
Dustin Milligan (the best thing in his body of work-- Amber Frey: Witness for the Prosecution)
And now, you are up to date.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
More 90210 News
Posted by Autumn at 12:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment