It's another Thursday around here. Lila gets to go see Nana today. Nana has a dog named Zoe (also goes by Zo-Zo), and Lila knows a doggie says "woof, woof." Everytime I talk to her about Nana, she says "Nana," then follows that with a "woof, woof." Now, she doesn't think her Nana is a dog--she's just associating Nana's house with Zo-Zo. I think that's pretty impressive. Kind of like how she associates our doctor's office with painful shots, and immediately starts shrieking the second we walk in the building. (Also, I think Lila has mastered "Papa" as well!)
LMCP has had a good week. Cherie painted her toenails this week, and LMCP thinks it's the coolest thing in the world. The morning after Cherie did it, Lila was showing me her feet and toes, making sure I would notice she had paint on those tootsies, just like Mama's.
You already saw Daddy and Lila in the pool from last weekend, but you haven't seen how much she likes to put her face in the water. (She may have been secretly trying to drink the pool water, but we like to pretend she's getting ready for her big swimming lessons, where they'll teach her to put her face in the water. She'll be ahead of the class.)
We're so excited we get 3 days off this weekend. We're going to play like crazy, and may even go to a farm so we can practice our "e-i-e-i-o's." LMCP has that part of the song down. She also likes to sing along with the Sesame Street theme, and the "Elmo's World" theme. And, no doubt about it, LMCP can now say "Elmo," but it sounds more like "Emm-Mo."
Mommy is tired, and keeps thinking it's Friday--but turns out, it's just another Thursday. (Feels like I've had 4 of those this week already!)
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Another Thursday
Posted by Autumn at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment