Lila got Mama a cool balloon for Mother's Day. I think she convinced Daddy to get it because she really wanted it. I like it anyway. She's been a lot of fun this week. She's learned a lot of words. She's repeating a lot of what we say. We went into the driveway yesterday, and she pointed at the station wagon and said "car." It almost blew me away. I didn't know she paid attention when I told her about the car. She's also saying "quack," although Chad thinks it sounds more like a slang term for something else on a man's body. She also firmly said 'poo poo' today when we changed the stinky diaper. And when you say stinky, she crinkles up her nose and waves her hand back and forth in front of it. It's pretty funny. She also learned how to wash her first car, Cherie showed her how. Here are some pictures of her fun in the sun.
And after the car washing, it's time to go for a ride and have a snack. But it makes you so tired! Just ask LMCP!
And, here's a video on youtube of LMCP playing hide and seek, and "put away random stuff she got out of drawers and cabinets." That's a good game.
Have a great weekend. We're celebrating my friend's "retirement" from work, and career change into working "inside the home" mommy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment