CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Didn't Come Here to Start No Trouble



We were talking about this at work tonight. My co-worker Justin (who's rad by the way-- he burned me the new Coldplay CD and I can't wait to listen to it on my way home!) was in Chicago when he asked someone if Jerome Bettis was the "Fridge." The whole conversation was spawned by us searching for athletes in an event we covered tonight for the show. The station sponsored it, and people like Ozzie Smith and Marshall Faulk were there. In fact, I asked both my anchor and my boss to get me Faulk's autograph. My bet is neither one of them come through. (Hi, Wayne)

As if the Super Bowl Shuffle weren't enough, I also found this on YouTube. Which was very exciting, as Justin and I recounted the failed marketing attempts by McDonald's, which not only included the McD.L.T. but also the McLean. We decided McDo's (that's the nickname in France, y'all) should stick with what it knows.

3 comments:

amy one ill said...

soulmates? or just chicago meatheads?
i knew what you were talking about when i read the headline alone.

amy one ill said...

i grant you forgiveness for wanting a colts and rams player's autograph. i hope they don't come through.

Big Cope said...

i love the 80s.. can lila do the superbowl shuffle?