CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

We didn't do much for Father's Day. I let Chad sleep in (I think he slept until 11am!!), I mowed the lawn and cleaned up around the house, then we all played together before Mommy crashed and had to take a nap. Post-nap, we had a nice barbeque dinner and played with LMCP. Below is a video of how much fun Lila & Daddy have together. What a nice, relaxing day at home.



Earlier in the week, Daddy worked in the yard, and Lila wanted to help. Needless to say, this kid likes getting dirty. I think we have a future TomBoy on our hands. And I'm perfectly happy with that!





Mmmmm, we can't wait to eat the delicious vegetables Daddy & Lila planted together!

3 comments:

amy one ill said...

adorable! what a great hat. i love the video, too! what will chad do now that basketball season is almost over? does lila like the celts or the lakers?

louloupink said...

what veggies are ya' growing?

Big Cope said...

where do you live, alaska?? is that a hat on that poor lmcp? it's 100 degrees in the shade here. tell her if she needs to come live with aunt mo and mr. cope when it's cold in oregon, she is welcome to..