CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I know, I know


Yes, I know it's been 3 months since I've posted anything here, and when you get that far behind, it's overwhelming. So, I'm basically just going to upload new photos, and if you have questions about what they are, let me know. You really don't need the commentary when a kid is this cute.

I will tell you LMCP is talking up a storm, in sentences. Mostly it's requests, like: "I need some ketchup," or "Turn off the light, please." Yesterday, in the bath, she specifically requested "Dishy Moo"-- the rubber ducky that's been handed down to us from Grammy. She wanted to wash his hair (although he wears a hat), and make sure he had plenty to drink.

Easter was great. The egg coloring was more like the "hand coloring," but she did great. She loved finding the eggs the Easter Bunny hid--she went after them like she's done 100 times before.

Enjoy! I'll try to be better about uploading photos, but I can't make any guarantees.

On a personal note, check out this personal accomplishment for me. But we all know this blog isn't about me! :)









1 comments:

Big Cope said...

yeee-haaaww! auto wins an oscar and lmcp talks about it.. i'm proud of you both. i'm also so so tearfully sad that i can't hang out with my girls.. love and miss you! mo