I've been really bad about updating the blog. I think because there is very little free time these days. I used to be able to do this while LMCP napped, and now, I find myself doing other things during that precious 2-hour window. Right now, she's playing with Daddy while I upload videos and pics. I'll post them here. Hope you haven't given up on me altogether!
This is Lila post-superglue. That's right, she tried to eat a tube of superglue at the park. This is the next day, and you can't see the severity in this picture, except around her left eye. I'm happy to report, she's all healed-up!
We took Lila to the Rose City Classic Dog show. This is us getting ready to leave. I've never seen her more excited about going somewhere. All she could talk about was "puppies."
This is Lila at the dog show. She's walking around like she owns the place. I couldn't take a lot of pics because it was really crowded and I was trying to make sure she didn't run into the actual competition rings. In this photo, I was trying to get a pic of her walking around with her arms folded in front of her. It's one of the new things she does as she continues to imitate all the things adults do.
Here is a series of videos Cherie made while Lila made "fried bananas" as they studied the letter "B."
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Bad Blogger!
Posted by Autumn at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh my goodness! I have been behind on my blogging, but that was the cutest thing ever! I especially loved how she just HAD to put the cap back on the cinnamon. Steve and I just sat here and watched all 4 videos. What a fun experience for LMCP and for us! I can't wait to see you all. Can we make fried bananas?
Post a Comment