It's been a month since my last blog entry, and I can't even tell you what's happened. We've been busy, I suppose. Thanksgiving came and went, and now we're gearing up for Christmas. Lila is now 22-months old and already hitting some terrible two-ish behavior. But, I'm just gonna post some videos so you can see it all for yourself. I hope to do a more thorough blog after we visit Santa this weekend. Be warned, the first video is graphic, although it contains a very important accomplishment. If you're a parent, you probably won't mind. If you're not, you might want to think twice about hitting play!
Enjoy!
Lila put on her shoes all by herself, and sang "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to celebrate. (Only her parents can tell that's what she's singing)
Lila is bananas for this show that used to be on HBO on demand (she's still asking for it, even though it's long gone. Never fear, I hear she's getting the DVD for Christmas). Anyway, this is her, cozy in the laundry basket, watching it, narrating it, and telling us the name of all the puppies on the show).
Lila helped us decorate the Christmas Tree. And, I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised at her ability to leave it alone (so far, there aren't any presents underneath it yet!)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Another month, gone!
Posted by Autumn at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
jonah's fiance is well on her way to stand up comedy. i can't stop laughing. for the past five minutes watching, i really feel like i've been living in the land of lila chickenpants. has a children's book title ring to it, doesn't it? what a fun and creative place. she is brilliant.
Post a Comment