Word on the street is, Tori Spelling is begging 9-0-Deuce producers to let her real-life hubby, Dean McDermott, appear in the new show. C'mon. Now, I'll admit, I like the "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" show on Oxygen. And I don't watch reality TV. But seriously, you're trying to get him on the show. Lame. That would be like me asking my boss to let Chad anchor sports at work. (I'm sure he'd do great, but it just doesn't work like that). So, let the rage begin. I have to say, I'm pumped for the new show, but Tori needs to let the nepotism die with her dad. (Was that too far?)
In other 90210 news, there is a new promo out that features Jennie Garth. (Producers, you BETTER NOT change the show's theme music, c'mon! What are you doing to us?) Now, it's official. I also learned Carol Potter will NOT be part of the new show, because she's doing some show called "Greek." And, I stumbled upon this "Old 90210" trivia article. Test your knowledge. (My score: You got 100% correct. Either you've had wikipedia open this whole time or you are simply amazing. Tell your friends and make them slow clap for you.)
USA Today is also on the 90210 bandwagon, with an article comparing the "old" version (I think I prefer "classic" or "original" to the "new").
And now you are up to date... for tonight.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
90210: Stop the Insanity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
chad would make an awesome anchorman...and i forgot all about that whorseface hillary skank.
Post a Comment